GOAL 2017 is now open!
Use the link below to submit your claim for 2017 tax credits. Your information will be held until January 1, 2017 at which time it will be delivered to the Georgia Department of Revenue.
Legislation allows the following tax credits to be claimed:
- Individual Filer up to $1,000
- Married Filing Jointly up to $2,500
- Married Filing Separately up to $1,250
- Individual Owner of S-Corp, LLC, or Partnership (Pass-Through Entity) up to $10,000
- C Corporation or Trust up to 75% of GA Tax Liability
What is GOAL?
In 2008, Georgia elected officials passed the Education Expense Credit law to provide Georgia families with access to better educational opportunities for their children. Through this program, qualified Georgia taxpayers may redirect a portion of their income tax to fund scholarships for eligible students. Brookwood School partners with the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program, Inc. to facilitate this program.
If you have questions about your role as a GOAL Supporter, please contact Kelly Campbell, our Director of Advancement, at 229-226-8070 or email@example.com.