Alumni are always welcome back on campus. Please drop in on your next visit – you won’t believe the changes!
- Keith Bentley ’09, a cost analyst for the United States Air Force, visits with Mrs. Rebecca Erwin, Director of Admissions.
- Bobby Link ’80 and his family visited Brookwood following his induction into the Thomasville-Thomas County Sports Hall of Fame. Congratulations, Bobby!
- Interested in where Brookwood is going? Click here to watch a video message from Headmaster Dr. Randy Watts.
Warriors in the World
Warriors are on the move! Congratulations to our alumni for their professional successes.
- Be sure to pick up a copy of Hemingway Lies and the Search for Sam, the debut novel by Harris Stirckland ’76.
- “God Is With Us,” an album of worship music, was released by Jamie Nunnally ’95.
- This summer, Eric Ward ’00 and Royal Baker ‘05 joined the team at Farmers and Merchants Bank in Thomasville, GA. Eric is VP of Commercial Lending and Royal is a Banking Officer.
- TJ Callaway ’03 opened the newest location of Onward Reserve on the bricks in Thomasville!
- Brides Magazine recently hired Anna Olson ’10 as an editorial assistant.
- Spending the summer at the High Museum of Art, Leigh Stauffer ’12 recaps her experience here.
Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!
Patrick Scott ‘03, TJ Callaway ‘03, William Crozer ‘03, Bryan Watt ‘03, Lewis Singletary ‘04, and Billy Bippus ‘03 celebrate at William’s engagement party. Photo by Denise Watt.
- Lindsey Ledbetter ‘00 married Gareth Pyle on September 20, 2014.
- Arden Dwyer and William Crozer ’03 wed in New Orleans on November 8, 2014.
- Tiffany Norton married Drew Johnson ’05 in Tifton on November 15, 2014.
- Margaret Singletary ‘08 wed David Hardy in Thomasville on October 11, 2014.
- Brittany Vinson ‘11 married Zach Walters in Thomasville on November 15, 2014.
Please welcome the next generation of Warriors!
- Kelley Stafford Helquist ’95 and her husband, Mark, welcomed a son, Landen Stafford, on September 2, 2014. Kelley and Mark are both radiologists in Thomasville.
- Amanda Yarberry Behr ’98 and her husband, Tommy, welcomed a son, Wyeth Emerson, on November 7, 2014.
- Mollie and Scott Megahee ’00 welcomed a daughter, Landrie Kate, on October 21, 2014.
- Meghan and Derrick Stewart ‘00 welcomed a daughter, Abigail Marghuerite, on September 15, 2014.
- Lindsay Balfour Durfee ’01 and her husband, Ryan, welcomed a son, Flynn Cooper, on October 21, 2014. Lindsay and Ryan live in the Orlando area where Ryan is completing his residency and Lindsay works in PR and communications.
- Sara Terry Moody ’01 and her husband, Matt, welcomed their son, Isaiah Cole, on October 17, 2014.
- Julie Wolek Muller ’01 and her husband, Martin, welcomed a daughter, Eliza June, on September 9, 2014. Julie and her husband live in Germany.
- Meredith Bennett Smith ’01 and her husband, Ben, welcomed a daughter, Chandler Jayne, on September 16, 2014.
- Rachel Grooms Mitchell ‘03 and her husband, Ben, welcomed a son, Henry, on September 4, 2014.
- Erin Pounds Lewis ’04 and Jarrod Lewis ’04 welcomed a son, Caden, on November 10, 2014. Jarrod currently teaches Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Science at Brookwood!
- Amanda and Buck Booker ’05 welcomed a daughter, Millie Lynn, on September 24, 2014.
- Logan Taylor Cannon ‘06 and her husband, Rob, welcomed a daughter, Cooper Louise, on November 15, 2014.
- Angie and Ethan Vinson ‘07 welcomed a son, Elijah, on November 17, 2014.
See you there!
Alumni – did we miss your news? Let us know!